Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 11, 2011

I telah decide to let go the offer even they will pay me RM500 per hour. Let say the photo-shooting takes 2 hour then I will be paid RM1k. * Biji mata dah bertukar jadi RM *Menggelepur sebenarnya but then Encik Bakal say DON'T so it means DON'T. 

Baiklah. Sumpah, otak kering gila. Puas dah perah dari balik sekolah tadi nak update. Tapi I end up blur bila staring at my laptop screen. Tu la jadinya when you have abundance of memories kept in your inbox tapi you were too lazy to update. Ok. Takde idea. Iklan kejap.

Take care , Garnier.

Kelasss ko Jah! Iklan Garnier...Gitu...Kuangkuangkuang...

Hugs and kisses,
Cikmai


0 babbles: