Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

February 19, 2011

And the day goes by.......

Yes. It has been a week since I didn't wear any BB cream, compact powder and concealer on my face. I was so comfortable and don't have to worry about that glossy look anymore. I feel so fresh!! Alhamdulillah. All I need to do is to be more patience to eliminate those unwanted spots all over my face. 

What I like most about this product is it is so mild and soft. Besides, my pores are getting smaller..It seems like I can't even see my pores anymore. Again, Alhamdulillah. And the moment when I woke up from sleep after applying oxy cream before I go to bed is like wow, wow and wow! Let's see the result after 2 weeks of using this product. I'll share it with you guys, don't worry.

Oh, yes. Last night I went to fetch him at BERNAMA HQ. I was so excited..well of course la nolks~ nak jumpa buah hati pengarang jantung pisang kan.. Kaedahnye la kan kalau tak excited bagai nyah. But then maybe he was extremely tired because of his work, dia macam sangat tension. Ke die tension at saya? Oh, tolong jangan.....I tried so hard to make him smile last night. Hmm...dapatlah tengok dia senyum even if he's tired. We were having a short date at Sunway Pyramid. And that Suzy Smith's handbag was gorgeous! Tet!!! 
After having our dinner at Nando's, we went straight home. He was tired, and I'm working today...Hope that I could see him again after this. Ahh...rindu gila babs!

His smile takes my stress away. Huhu~ I love you more than you can imagine, Mr. Boify. And hey!!! The day goes by la sayang....Tinggal 9 hari je lagi...

Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: