Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 20, 2010

5 more to go

Owh..It's just another day of waiting. By the way, I received his very first message from Milan last night..right before the moment my eyes closed. He knew that I'm worried about him. And he knew that I couldn't fall into sleep without knowing how's he doing. Alhamdulillah. Everything's fine.

Some of you might think that he's lucky to have me as I was being worried and care so much about his safety. But for me, nope. The truth is, I feel so lucky to have him as my everything and I'm grateful and thankful to Allah that we have each other. Again, Alhamdulillah.

Arguments, fights, hard-feelings, misunderstandings. They are all what I called "mix ingredients" that will spice up our relationship. Just to make the taste balance. In fact, we are both humans. And humans do have feelings. Without feelings, I would feel no love. Nor would I feel happiness, sadness or even jealousy and insecurity. Human will always deal with feelings, by the way.

Why I ♥ him so much? That's one an unanswerable question for me. I ♥ him with no specific reasons. From the moment I met him, I could feel that he's the one. And baby, until now, you make my heart do a little flutter and you make me feel really really happy, wanted and indeed, loved.

I think it's my time to sleep. By the way, rain is pouring heavily outside my window pane. Again, it's raining. I miss him even more.

P/S: 5 more days to go. Still waiting with patience.


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: