Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 02, 2010

I'm thankful

Goodbye July, Hello August. It seems like this is my first entry for this month. How are you guys? I feel so great and I hope you too. Well...I haven't post any entry for 2 days. Sorry sunshines..I had no time as I was spending my weekends with my friends and ehem..him. =) Hip..hip..hooray!!!!

Oh yes, I went to my ex-schoolmate's wedding reception. It was like a reunion!! So far I've only one pic to be shared. *Picture courtesy to him. Dear, I cilok your photo* I will share the photos later.



Try find me..=)

Anyways I have 2 great super great news to be shared with you. But I really don't have time right now. I'm tired of travelling from KL to Seremban. Will write about it later, okay? I promise.


Alhamdulillah. I'm thankful for "that". Alhamdulillah again and again and again and forever again.


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: