Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 27, 2010

I like!

Location : My best friend's house.
Status: Runaway

I feel so calm here. Plus, I'm not working today. Yeeha!! However, workloads is kinda suck lately. (Did I said lately? No..I mean since yesterday). I'd only finish marking paper for one class. Still have 3 more to go. Reading all the essays make me crazy!!

Therefore...I think I need something that could make myself back to normal. Maybe a "sightseeing" at Jalan TAR. Muahahahaha....

By the way, that pink handbag had really turned me on! Thanks Dilla for helping me yesterday. suke..suke...mak suke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saya yakin betul....saya kunci bag pink saya!!!!

p/s: First time membeli barang yang bukan authentic.


Hugs and kisses,

0 babbles: