Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 07, 2010

Congratulations to Salas ♥ Pecha

At last I managed to post this entry as promised!! Hooray! Last week I went to one of my ex-schoolmates wedding reception. It was so happening as majority of SAMURA's were able to make themselves attended..well so do us! I did post the photo of the battalion in my previous entry. Don't want to ramble so much..just let the photos do the talking.


Me=)


The girls


Kishi, Amad and me


Me and Salam


Kishi and Fida


Us and them


I look at him..


And he looks at me...


Close up..credit to my Mr. Z..


Love this photo..Kishi the Subway's future ambassador..


I didn't realize when he took this..


The boys..


Tiredness..

I spent the next day with Gia. Went to Sunway Pyramid and jalan-jalan cari makan at McD..The GCB was scrumptious!!!!! Then went to eat nasi kukus with cik Dila 30 minutes right after that. And I was bloated!! Perut pun dah kenyang, that night me and my BFF, Cik Dilla watched The Proposal..It was my third time watching that movie but I still enjoyed it so much!! I heart that movie.

Again..thanks Cik Dilla for the accommodation and the great day of the gossiping-thingy we spent together..Miss you already.

Congratulations to Salas ♥ Pecha..Wish you guys live happily ever after.

Hugs and Kisses,

0 babbles: