Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 29, 2010

Beautiful?? I'm not!!

Beauty????? Some say it lies in the eyes of the beholder. Some say it's genetic. You know...it's in the blood. Some might say..beauty own by the rich people as they've got a lot of money. Which mean they are really in the circle of high maintenance freaks. A thousand bucks cream won't be a burden.

Unfortunately, I'm not one of a kind.

I'm not beautiful. I do all kinds of things to make myself look beautiful. I adore beautiful ladies. I'm dying to look beautiful..flawless skin, no pimples, no rashes, nothing.

Sometimes I feel like I don't have the confidence to meet other people. Whenever I shared this problem with my boyfriend, his answer would be "It's not important to me. Inner beauty worth than everything. To me, you are beautiful". And it makes me came to a silent pause.

The concept of beauty has been painfully distorted nowadays. Everyone wants to look beautiful (well of course, including me) but one thing that people forget is their inner beauty. If you're not beautiful from inside, then no matter what you do, you can't look beautiful from the outside.

Just be happy. If you're happy from the inside, then it can be clearly seen on your face. You don't have to bring your fake smile as inner beauty is what reflects outside. So I should realize now that beauty is not everything..It just something that can be acquired. After all, it won't last forever. The inner beauty will remain for long..it's a pure heart that will remain forever the same.

Remember...if you have a good heart, you will be the most prettiest thing ever on this earth. Then you will realize the true meaning of beauty. Keep on smiling everyone..but not a fake smile, please??

Hugs and kisses,



0 babbles: