Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 21, 2010

A Place Called Home

I reached home last two days and still, I'm tired of traveling and unpacking. But somehow, I'm happy as I can lay on my own bed and watching FIFA. Yay!

. . . . . . . . .

I miss them. I miss those memories with Kak Piah, Ida and Rachel. Moments of struggling to win the battle, struggling to get rid from those bitchy women trying to pretend they were nice and struggling to be patience. I cried when we were hugging each other and when those "Goodbye" words were coming out from our mouth. Guys, I'm going to miss you. Hope you too.

And I miss Terengganu. I miss that sandy beaches. I miss my house. I miss everything.


Me, Ida, Kak Piah and Rachel..


Friends forever..

Hugs and Kisses,




0 babbles: