Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 07, 2010

Worries

Assalamualaikum. I had just met my parents. We went out for lunch then they have to hurry to fetch my little bro and go back to Melaka. Thinking that it might burden my parents to stay longer with me, so I've to sacrifice and let them go early. Seeing my parents is the most happiest moment I could ever had. The smile on their faces bring me sunshine and give me spirits. That's why I love them so much. But I couldn't stay that way longer than I should. Now worries came again, messing up my mind. I know that I couldn't let this keep on controlling myself. So I try to be optimistic and I did talk to other people about this worries, sharing so that I could feel much better. Whenever I'm alone, especially before I went to bed, I keep on motivate myself by reading motivational true story. And I think you guys are right. There's nothing to be worried.

You see...actually there are two days in every week about which I should not worry. Two days I should be kept free from fear and apprehension. One of these days is Yesterday with all its mistakes and cares, faults and blunders, pains and aches. You know why? Because yesterday had passed forever beyond our control. All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday. I know that I can't undo every single act that I performed, I can't erase every single word I said or wrote in my blog. Because yesterday is gone forever. But all I could do is apologize. I will change to be a better person, to be your favourite one. I promise.

The other day I should not worry about is Tomorrow with all it's possibilities adversities, its burden, its large promise and its poor performance. You know why? Because tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control. For me, tomorrow's sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds, but it will rise. Until it does, I have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet to be born.
Therefore, this leaves only one day, which is Today. Any person can fight the battle of just one day. It is when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternities, yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.

Therefore I think, it is not the experience of today that drives a person mad. It is the remorse or bitterness of something which happened yesterday and the dread of what tomorrow will bring. Let me, therefore, live but one day at a time. Instead of feeling worried, I should be glad of my life because it gives me the chance to love, to work, to play and to look up the stars..and of course,to dream. Worries....go away because I don't need you anymore. Just go. Shooooohhhhh!!!!



0 babbles: