Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 08, 2010

Wiping it off.

It is no secret that I am a giver for those who really know who I am. I will give my last piece of note in my wallet or I will give the shirt off my back just to help a friend. It is also no secret that there are frequently people in my life that take advantage of that. My boify says this is my biggest fault. In the midst of this what I called "transformation" chaos - there are things that have become painfully obvious to me with regard to some relationships or friendships that I have.

This "transformation" has handed me an opportunity to wipe the slate clean and begin anew. I am relocating out of my current circle of certain people. I will be living JUST OUTSIDE of that area of convenience and underestimate. I am actually going to start making put forth a bit of effort in our relationships with those who must not be named. I feel that I deserve that much.

I don't deserve to be someone's after thought and I think that I am done with feeling like I am. Feeling better with this what I called transformation. Like what he said to me "Things are going to be just fine. We'll get through this together." I'm wiping it off. No worries.

0 babbles: