Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 15, 2010

When I'm get old

I know that I had already mentioned to all of you that my grandfather came and visited me last month. But I just mentioned about him just a little bit, isn't it? Well he is my ONLY grandparents that I have now. I lost both of my grannies years ago and my grandfather (my dad's father) died before I was born. I could feel how happy he was to see his daughter's family and his grand grandchildren. I could see that despite his spirit remains alive but of course...I cannot deny that his physical abilities has decreased naturally. I can vividly remember the way he was holding a cup of coffee during breakfast. He was trembling. Perhaps that cup seems so heavy for him. Well....It makes me start to think how if I'm getting old like him? Therefore, whatever I had felt and imagined, I pour it into this post.

I know it for sure that if I'm getting old and gray, I will start thinking about my past. But...will I be loved like before? Will I be alone and scared? Who will care about me?

If I'm get old...I will no longer remember how to tie the shoelaces. I will need someone to bathe me. I will spilled my food on the table. And when my leg has been too weak to walk, I will need someone to support me walking. I will no longer blogging. In fact, I will need someone to remember me for about everything- the day, the date, the month or even the topic of my conversation. Truthfully, I don't need people to keep on remember me about something. All I need is my husband and my children to always be there right by my side. So that I won't feel alone and scared.

Now I realized the feeling of senile citizens. Lets shower our love ones, our parents, our grandparents with loves and cares. Hopefully your love to the elderly and your parents will be more.


Atuk (My grandfather)

0 babbles: