Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 07, 2010

Attitude

Wow!Couldn't believe that this is my 4th entry for today. Aik? Sungguh rajin Cikmai hari ni. Pat on my shoulder. Wee~

Okay..okay..let's get back to our business. What I'm going to share tonight is about attitude. I could consider attitude is something subjective. The longer I live, the more I realized the impact of attitude in my life. It really did give huge impact in my life. I bet you guys also realized that,didn't you? Well...Attitude to me, is something more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say, or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will cause me to break relationship or friendship. The remarkable thing is I have a choice everyday regarding the attitude I will embrace for that day.

As we all know, I cannot change my past. I cannot change the fact that people will act in certain way. And of course, I cannot change the inevitable. The only thing I can do is play on the one string I have, and that is my attitude. Yup. Not his, not hers, not yours..but MY ATTITUDE. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you, isn't it? We are in charge of our attitudes. The power to change my attitudes is inside me- it's myself. Not you, not him, not her, but me. I'm trying so hard now to make those changes and I bet I'm a whole lot better person now. What about you? It's time to change. Till then.
Assalamualaikum.




0 babbles: