Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 05, 2009

Two Is Better Than One

Well...so maybe it's true that I couldn't live without you. Haha. Don't worry this entry won't be a sad-and-pathetic love story. No, not exactly. I just have something in my mind right now. Something that I think could change my life, or perhaps your life. *Duh!!Emotional...*
Hurmm..actually I'm now not in a gloomy mood anymore. Things are getting so much better! Now I realized that I couldn't live my life alone. I'm not going to be so damn selfish for not thinking about other's feeling. Well I should realize this earlier. Because deep down inside, I'm afraid of being alone. In the future, I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone, in my huge mansion with my luxurious life and my empty heart. I need someone to accompany me throughout my hard and happy times. So...two is better than one. Could you understand what I mean?No? Well just syhhhh...:)
Let's move to the next story. Among all of my classes that I attend here, Kajian Tempatan and Athletics are my favourite. Ask me why? Because of the lecturers. They are funny and being in their classes really make me feel so happy. Both classes are filled with humors and rumors. Rumors???Haha. Well...I heard a rumor saying that.....hurm...Well..I don't have any, actually. But...there's a rumor saying that..I'm going to get married soon..Next year maybe? Well..two is better than one, isn't it?
By the way, I'm having a problem with my hair. I just couldn't stop the dandruff. Anyone, what shampoo should I used in order to get rid of this situation?I don't want to use the anti-dandruff shampoo because it will turn my hair into wire. So...any suggestion?

2 babbles:

AnEs said...

hehe..tringat zaman y0u t0l0ng hapuskan dandruff dari kepala i mase matrix dulu..hikhik

Akmar Amon said...

tula...now i dah jangkit....