Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 20, 2009

Singing Happy Happy

Hi all..it's been a long time since my last entry, isn't it? Well like always, the same old typical reason, BUSY. It's true that I'm busy. I just finished my first slot of SBE ( School Based Experience). I went to SK Tok Dir and it's a very nice school. All the teachers are nice too. Can't wait to go there again for the second slot.

Oh, before I forget, my location now is at Sultan Mahmud Airport. Waiting to depart. And...hey!! I'm using my broadband! Now I can post entries everywhere I am.

Ok then..got to go. Can't write any longer cause I have no idea. Ask me why??Because I'm now singing happy happy to go home!!!!! Till then.

0 babbles: