Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

March 12, 2009

Just A Girl

First of all I want to apologize to those who might hurt by reading my blog. I'm sorry because I didn't mean to blame or to point anyone here. I didn't want anyone of you to get heart feeling while reading this or to conclude who is good and who is bad. For those who still doesn't have any idea , here are some reasons of why my blog is created.
  1. This is my place for me to share my thoughts.
  2. This is the place for me to let out my feelings, my sorrow, my loneliness, my sadness, my happiness, my success and everything.
  3. I'm a very sensitive person. So every time I get hurt by someone that i really love and care so much, i prefer to let it out by writing as it gives me more satisfaction.
  4. Life is wonderful so don't miss it. Let's share it.
  5. I want the whole world know the person that I love so much. And for the person that i really love so much, when I'm writing something about you, that means I need more attention from you.

Well, I'm just a typical girl who loves sharing stories with everyone. The stories that have so much wonderful meaning in my life. Stories that could let me down and stories that could cheer me up. Please understand me that I'm just a girl. Till then. Assalamualaikum.

0 babbles: