Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

February 05, 2009

...

Last Tuesday i went for a date with, well you know, Encik. Zaffan. It was a not-so-well-prepared date but everything went just fine! We went for a movie Inkheart and it's worth spending RM12 for the ticket. I love that kind of movie where fantasy comes alive. It's a story about a man who is gifted with the power to bring the characters to life from the books he reads aloud. And so his daughter is also gifted with the power. He and her daughter is on a quest to save his wife and bring her back out from a book which he had read it loudly. I just couldn't tell more. Just grab the movie ticket and watch it by yourself. I feel like i want to watch it again and again and again. I don't know why I love this movie so much. Is it maybe because I love reading too??Or maybe because I'm a fan of Brandan Fraser and I never missed his movies..Well..if i had gifted with the power, you know what book will i read aloud?It will be Sabrina the teenage witch or Charmed or Harry Potter so that I could bring all the witches to life and make my life easier!haha.
Anyways, after the movie, we went for a long chat at the "Fruity Gelato" and having ice-creams.
Well....I let out everything because I know I shouldn't burden myself with my feelings and emotions anymore. Try to look at the bright side and try to be optimistic. Things will turn out to be better than ever before!

"Happy Becoming 3rd year of Anniversary to us."

Till then, assalamualaikum.

0 babbles: