Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 03, 2008

Untitled 1

Assalamualaikum..

Right now i'm already on my bed, trying to close my eyes but i couldn't fall into sleep..
My mind keep thinking about him..
Day after day i feel like we are getting apart from each other..
I really hate this kind of feeling but i can't help myself to stop thinking negatively..
When you have problem or something really bad had happened to you, you'll need someone that can be a listener, right?..same thing goes to me..i've been waiting for him for hours but i didn't received any call or messages from him..Ok..i guess his phone is out of battery..and it's true..but i still feel like the way he treats me now is so much different..

I still remember the first time i met him..At that moment he wasn't mine yet, and I wasn't sure he would ever be..On our first date, we were keep on looking at each other and
then burst into laugh..
I don't know why it happened but i did feel very happy at that time..For me, there's nothing about him that was familiar..he is different..different from any other guy that i've ever met before..and that's make me fall in love with him..When i gazed at him, I felt enormous tenderness and the quite stirring of potential love,
but i was too shy to express my feeling to him at that time..
When we declared to be a couple, i felt like i'm the luckiest girl on earth..
With him by my side, my life is totally complete..
The first stage of our relation was so difficult to me..he has his past love life and so do i..
But we managed to get through it and we both felt like our love is growing stronger and stronger everyday, until now..But lately i just don't understand why he has to treat me differ? Was it he's getting bored with me? was it he is too busy?or was it because our relation is stable and he feel like i will no more have any heart-feeling no matter what he did to me? Can't he just realized that i'm a girl?..and does he know that woman is so fragile and need to be loved and pampered all the time?..
Come on Akma, let's face it..he is still mine and my love for him will remain forever..in fact will going stronger and stronger everyday..
But i need him now..Really2 need him now...i wonder where is he right now..
is he okay?or is he having a problem?i don't know..he will never tell me and i will never find it out..
i need some help now..
Could someone talk to him and tell him that i really need him?I need him all the time...
I need him badly...
=,(

T.T




0 babbles: