Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 02, 2008

My trip

Assalamualaikum...

My trip to Sarawak last weekends was awesome..Sarawak is like no other state..
It's so unique and beautiful...My family and i went there for holidays..
Actually i really want to make this blog more longer..but i'm so tired..
I just wrote as simple as i can..

So here are what i've done during my vacation..

  • Day 1- We took a flight to Sarawak and arrived there around 11 a.m. As we arrived there, our tourist guide, Bob was already there..Then Bob took us round the Kuching town..Then we stopped at the KFC to get some refreshments..Then Bob took us to Cat Museum..There i can see so many types of cats. Also, i had found some interesting things about Sarawak's History..Then we continue our journey to the next stop which was at the Damai Beach Resort..Before we get there, we went for lunch at a restaurant and i had a bowl of curry mee..The taste was slightly different from east Malaysia's curry mee but yet, still tasty..and i finished it!!Then we arrived at Damai Beach Resort at Santubong..i was mesmerized by the view..It was soooo beautiful..i felt like i was at the Mediterranean beach..we spent our time there just to sit back and relax..my sister recommended me to come again to Damai Beach for my honeymoon later..and i will..below is the picture of sunset view from the chalet which i stayed at Damai Beach.


  • Day 2- After checked out from Damai Beach Resort, we checked in at Merdeka Palace Hotel..The apartment was luxury..but before that, i we went to a place where "Kek Lapis Sarawak" is been produced..i bought 2 for my future mom-in-law..huu~then we went to see orang utan at the Semenggoh Wildlife Center..then went to shop Sarawak's vase..then we just stay at the hotal for the rest of our night..

Me and my niece at the wild life center entrance

  • Day 3- The last day was my favourite! We went to the museum in the morning..then during afternoon,we went shopping all the day at the Bazaar near Waterfront..i didn't shopped too much as i have to save my bucks for the iPod Nano..but i did bought something for him and my friends..Mak and abah keep on reminding me to buy souvenir for their future son-in-law..(kalau nampak something yang menarik, mesti abah atau mak akan cakap macam ni kat saya "tak belikan untuk zaffan ke?"..huuu~ Then after shopping, we spent our time round the Kuching town..Bob took us to Taman Sahabat..So many types of fish there!!!I love it!!After that we went to airport and flew back to KL..

  • "It's shopping time!!!"

    Till then..
    Nite~

    0 babbles: