Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 06, 2008

Be oneself~

I shared my feeling with one of my friend just now...She's right..she's 100% correct.. i am a whole lot better person minus the grudge..I know that...now i will act natural, like there's nothing happen and like i don't even know her and her boyfriend..No matter what they say about me and my b, i just considered it as "jealousy"..I do not like to criticize others for weaknesses that i might possess it too someday.. besides, it's just an ill wind that blows nobody any good, right?

Now i just want to be oneself..Thanks to you Farini for the advice..Let's just bury the hatchet..

What most important now is my life, my family and him..i just want to keep my chin up..by the way, my relation with him is getting better and better..TRUST is the key of happiness..my mom and dad blessed us and they are hoping that we will tie the knot soon..that is the most important, blessing from our beloved parents..i told you, every cloud has a silver lining and it's true!

Till then..

0 babbles: