Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 17, 2008

Me in my own words

As i sat alone in my dimmed bedroom, i simply stared blankly ahead at my laptop screen..where should i start? I think to myself "How am i supposed to write a bio of myself without making my private life public?This blog wasn't meant to do like that anyway, it's here as a catch-all for everything that goes through my brain. There are times when i just want to sit back and keep on writing. But sometimes when i get this picture in my mind, there's no way to capture it. So i guess with this blog of my own I get the chance to do all this and at the same time share my ideas and experiences with anyone who's interested.
Ok. So this ain't going to be a bio after all, but if i don't start writing about me, then whoever read my blog, won't even know who i really am.
Nor Akmar. That's my real name given by my beloved mom and dad. I was born on one fine Tuesday, June 24th back in 22 years ago. I wasn't born in a silver spoon family. My dad is a retired soldier and my mom is a full housewife. I have 2 elder sisters, two elder brothers and a little brother, who is still in school.
I am just a typical girl. I started schooling at the age of 6 and finished at the age of 22. 12 years of study granted me so much experiences and had teach me what is real life is all about. It had teach me about friendship, trust, determination, love, hate, to be named but a few.
I'm not a hot chick or dropped-dead gorgeous. i told u, i'm just a typical girl. I don't have a model-figure. I am truly an Asian women with height around 15+ cm and my weight is only 42 kg. My hair is black, not blonde. I have a pair of dark browned eyes and a dimple on my right cheek.
Not being a hot chick doesn't mean that u have to be single forever. No. I'm not single. My love life is complicated. But now,I do have someone special in my life. He is my everything. We are planning to get married someday after he finishes his engineering study in UiTM, the same university where i have my degree.
I love cooking. A lot. Cooking gives me a feeling of satisfaction. And i can cook..But yet, i'm still not that good. i just have to learn more and more about the art of cooking.
There are other things that preoccupy me, like my books and my lappy. I love reading English novel sometimes. My favourite one is "Tuesday with Morrie" by Mitch Albom. But i wonder where is the novel right now.=,(
I love it not because i was born on Tuesday but the story is so touching and i just love it. I also love to read Roald Dahl's pieces.
I love my lappy so much. Albeit it is not a Mac book or Vaio, it is still a laptop that helped me a lot during my study especially when i complete my thesis. Thanks lappy.
Also, i love watching movies and other girl things like shopping, traveling, perfumes, make up, clothes, shoes, shades and handbag.
I love music too. Music is such a wonderful thing; it's indescribable..I'm a musician when i was in university. I joined the marching band and i played flute. I am proud to have been gifted with the skill, though quite disappointed that i have to stop playing flute when i finish my study. My preferences for music depend on my mood;they range from oldies to pop, though i don't find any liking for rock and hip hop.
Recently I realized that I was a control freak; that I always wanted to have a sense of balance. Not really immediate balance, but at least an impression that things are going normally. I don’t like sudden disruptions to the schedule. Therefore even if I’m off to a vacation, I really need to make sure that everything is fine before I leave. Unexpected twists can really knock me off. That is the reason why now i try to maintain a very good relationship with God. Through Him i can find balance in my life. However sometimes as a human being, i think that i had know Him very well and gave me no reason to know him more. I've learned my lesson over and over again. And know i know that the time spent with Him not only makes me whole, but also it keeps me sane.
Lastly, i consider myself as a typical, ordinary girl that live a worth living. Neither i am a philosopher, nor a journalist. But perhaps i'm a thinker as sometimes i do ask myself questions, and think about the answers. I once asked myself what drives me, and realized that it was doing the things that i loved, the things that give me fulfillment and satisfaction and the things that make me happy. My happiness is derived from the real thing in my life, a loving family, a caring and loving boyfriend, good friends and of course, a great God.
There's a voice somewhere inside my head that telling me no more blog for now as it is getting late and i have to wake up early this morning.
Till then~
Good night everyone and sweet dream.

0 babbles: