Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 16, 2008

Friend or foe??

Assalamualaikum..

Today's topic..Friends or foe..very nice kan?haaa...so many experiences i get during my study at university..i just miss my campus life..my roommates...my bed...my wardrobe..my lecturers...my class...my study table...and i just miss everything...and the thing i miss the most are my friends...

Friends.......friends are second important to me when i was away from family...of course number one is him!!=)
But not all of them can be considered as FRIEND..only a few can..the rest are foes..i just figure out one more foe in my friend's list...tak sangka she's like that..i don't know why..I DON'T HATE HER at all..but sometimes i just don't like her attitudes...too childish and suke tarik muke...ingat dah cantik sangat kot..haha..but hate and don't like is something that is totally different...when i hate something i couldn't accept it no matter what...hmm...sometimes penerimaan orang lain dari kite kan?

Why i declared she as my foe???haha..because i just found out from my best friend, Babe (not a real name) that she just deleted me from her friendster's friends list..i don't want to state who's she..but..you know who...a bit upset..but..

no big deal right?it's her who don't wanna be my friend..for me, whoever deleted me from his or her friendster list meaning that he or she doesn't wanna be my friend anymore..

When that thing happened...he or she is no longer my friend but my foe...
So friends out there...think before you do something...
Till then~

0 babbles: