Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 17, 2008

Chemistry

Assalamualaikum..

The whole day he didn't sms me or call me...I'm so worried..
And also i'm quite down as u all know that today i'm not
feeling well..fever and vomiting..I thought he's so busy and forgot me..
But then he called me just now..And suprisingly he also not
feeling well..he had a fever and also vomited,just like me..Does this shows that we
have Chemistry?

Him: Hello b...
Me: B...b kat ne?
Him: Sy kat rumah...(with his sorrow voice)B...
Saye demam and muntah2..Sy tak sihat..
Me: B...sy pun demam..sy pun dah byk kali muntah..
same la sy..
Him: B dah g klinik ke belum..
Me: Belum..B?
Him: Dah..
Me: Doc ckp ape?
Him: Die tak cakap pape..just bg ubat je..
B dh mkn ubat ke belum?
Me: Dah b..Pukul 6 td..
Him: B take care tau..Makan ubat..
Me: k..B pun..
Him & me (serentak): Love b..
Him & me (serentak): Love u too..

Then we both laughed..

We have a strong chemistry, kan?

T.T~


0 babbles: